Monday, 6 May 2013

May Madness

Hello lovelies,

Just dropping by the long neglected blog quickly today. Its been SO busy here at I Heart Flowers HQ, I've barely had time to sleep!*

For all those expecting an email from me, hang in there. I will email you soon. I know waiting sucks, but I can only answer so many emails in one go. It'll be worth the wait I promise.

For now, here's some pictures of flowery happenings over the last few weeks. All photos are by either me, Anne-Marie McElroy or Lauren McGlynn. Both such lovely ladies to work with.







This last one is something of a sneaky peek....more on that soon, or you can take a look over on A Safe Mooring for more peeks of all the details. I'm pretty much the happiest I can be when I'm outside, up a ladder making something sculptural. Its the artist in me rudely pushing the florist in me aside, and saying "see if you can find an excuse to use some power tools".

More updates soon, including my lovely new website, which isn't ready yet but will be shortly......watch this space.

xxx

*No joke. 12 hours over three days, and at one point, a 7 minute power nap to stop me falling asleep at the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...