Monday, 29 October 2012

Summer Days - A Styled Shoot

I needed some colour today, so I thought I'd dig out these pictures by the wonderful Lillian and Leonard. They are from a photoshoot we worked on together, styled by the lovely Jillian Manger of Mimi Nicole Event Design. You might have seen it earlier this year on Rock My Wedding, but I haven't written anything about it until now. Bad blogger.

Anyway, I was feeling dreary today (being ill for two days and residing in what feels like perpetual dusk whilst trying to work will do that to you), so I decided to share this summery loveliness with you to brighten up everyones' day. I'm imagining sitting back in the sun on a veranda, basking in the warmth and smelling the climbing roses which are sprawling over the garden wall next to me. Someone brings out pink lemonade. Children laugh in the distance, at play.....

I love escapism. Happy Monday my lovelies Xx










Vendor Credits:
Planning + Design: Mimi Nicole Event Design
Flowers: I Heart Flowers
Stationery: Mae Mae Paperie
Venue: Greenbank Garden, Glasgow, Scotland
Dress + Shoes + Flower Head Piece: Lamesley Bridal
Rentals: Butler + Taylor
Balloon: Bon Bon Balloon
Model: Megan Stern from Across the Pond

PS. We were all pretending that it was summer when we did the shoot. It was actually March! 

4 comments:

  1. Actual gorgeousness. You have the best flowery fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog. this is every photos so lovely.


    Send flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at little angel K .. She is heavenly cute.. *touch wood* or I should rather say *touch these fresh flowers* ..!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My babas! They so cute. Your flowers so pretty. C x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...