Saturday, 18 June 2011

On the job

Hours worked Friday and Saturday this week - 29

Hours slept between working - 2.5....

Cups of coffee consumed - about 40, and 3 cans of energy juice

Miles driven - over 250

I'm feeling pretty exhausted, but its all worth it for the huge enjoyment of working on a lovely couple's wedding flowers. I'm pretty much in my element when I've got a flower in my paw - pictorial evidence below :-)

Picture courtesy of my lovely assistant Karyn

The finished archway was even better than this half finished shot, but you're going to have to wait a while to see the rest of the pictures...

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is all. Looks amazing. Now, go and enjoy that nap you've been promising yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! It looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see more.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something about the amount of coffee a florist consumes! You loose count very quickly :)Love the colour mix.. the way you have bundled the lavender is really cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...