Sunday, 5 June 2011

Lazy Sunday

This morning there were soft boiled eggs and toast soldiers. There was bacon and strong strong coffee. And there were loving pussy cats on laps, and magazines were pored over. I don't get many chances to do this, and it felt like absolute heaven!

I had a super long day yesterday arranging flowers for a wonderful wedding right out on the west coast of Scotland. It was beautiful! There were paper pompoms, vintage blue Ball jars and milk glass vases, tiny sweet menu cards and little sprigs of heather at each place setting. I brought armfuls of peonies and sweet peas, and big blue delphiniums. The bride was dancing in her dressing gown with her maids when I arrived. Lillian and Leonard were there taking gorgeous pictures and the lovely Carole was catering

I took the Holga too, lent to my by a sweet friend, and took a few shots on the beach after I'd finished at the wedding. I can't wait to see how the images turn out - I'm not much of a photographer but I love taking pictures, and don't need any excuse to borrow a quirky old camera!


I'm also super excited because its Bluebellgray's wedding in two weeks time and I totally heart her and her sweet fiance. Their wedding is going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G....can't wait to see the pictures by Lisa Devlin afterwards!

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday too xxx

5 comments:

  1. I spy with my little eye...something very familiar.

    Thank you for reminding me to develop our wedding photos!

    Those flowers sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you took. The flowers were booful yesterday, almost as booful as the ridiculously booful bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were ridiculously beautiful weren't they! Can't wait to see what you took too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to read some of the information and feedback, here. I hope to read more ideas in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...