Thursday, 9 December 2010

Scented roses, Irish charm and English elegance

Abi and Fergus were married in One Devonshire Gardens in September this year. And their wedding was gorgeous. Abi chose beautiful scented roses from the Real Flower Company for herself and her bridesmaid, and we included them in the vases for the ceremony room and the buttonholes and corsages too. Everything smelled so good! As it was the end of the summer, we got the last of the beautiful pale blue scabious and some of the first dahlias of the autumn. I mixed them in the little vases with blue gentian, lisianthus, eucalyptus and a scattering of cornflowers.

This was such a sweet little wedding, simply styled with an intimate friends and family feeling, and all captured in perfect elegance by Lillian and Leonard.





Lovely vintagey tea roses from the real flower co - I could smell them all day long!



I love love love this last photo - such a lot of romance, summed up in one kiss. Doesn't it just make you weak at the knees? If you haven't already seen the rest of the pictures you *must* go and see them now.

Go on.

Go.

Over here.

5 comments:

  1. Sophie these roses are AMAZING!!
    Hope you're well
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delicious! and such lovely photographs by Lillian & Leonard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its wonderful. Congrats

    Just like to share with you a life quote...

    "I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer. " -- Colette

    You can get more life quotes at http://quotelandia.com/category/life

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to read some of the information and feedback, here. I hope to read more ideas in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found you and totally love your blog x

    keep up the gorgeous work

    love abi, from adventures-in-cake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...