Tuesday, 27 April 2010

I Heart Weddings

Dear readers,

I am a bad blogger. I have been neglecting my blog recently and I feel terrible for doing so. I will attempt to make amends by telling you lots of exciting things about lovely weddings that are happening soon, and one that has already happened. That's right, the first I Heart Flowers wedding of the year! You have no idea how excited I was to finally get my hands on some flowers after a rather cold winter spent mostly in front of the computer planning, planning some more, preparing documents and dealing with all sorts of dull but necessary business things.

The first wedding of the year was a joy, it was a romantic red, black and white wedding with gorgeous burgundy flowers. The lovely couple didn't want anything over complicated so we kept things simple, just using beautiful black bacarra roses, burgundy gerbera daisies and ivy. Pictures will be following soon!

The next wedding isn't far off either and I'm really looking forward to it. Its going to be an elegant dreamy creamy affair with blue thistles and silver eucalyptus providing a little colour, classic and beautiful. And after that a gorgeous vibrant blue wedding full of cornflowers and scabious - I can't wait! I'm also excited about the other weddings coming up throughout the summer, but I won't give away too much just yet, you will have to wait and see what I have in store for a little while.

I've also been busy spreading the word about I Heart Flowers, I'm happy to say that my business cards are now available in some of the bridal wear shops in Edinburgh. If you are in La Novia, Kavelle or Freja Fashion then look out for my card.

I hope I have made amends blogland, I am going to go and make a cup of tea and plant some sweet peas in my garden now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...