Friday, 12 February 2010

Valentines ideas

I'm loving these fabulous and unusual ways of celebrating on that dreaded day so often associated with spending more than romancing. But I love romancing and I say if you want to spend it, spend it, so long as it makes you happy.

Imagine walking in to find this waiting for you...

Or receiving one of these - they are so deadly cute.

And if I was getting married I would love these, they are such hot colours and I love the way you unfold them to read the details.

Love....

2 comments:

  1. Love your flowers... and as I live in Holland I treat myself to beautiful bunches too!!! I adore flowers! Wishing you Good luck and yes I noticed your blog through your friend Cara with her beautiful blog Peonies and Polaroids

    Warm regards, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the florists in Holland are real masters, I'd love to take a trip over to see the dutch style. I bet you have an abundance of gorgeous flowers there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...